Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stop Pretending

Why do we pretend or where these masks around others, when God knows ALL about us; our thoughts, our struggles?? If you think about it, it's much harder to hold things in and bottle them up than to release it. I had to pull over off the street today and just have a talk with God. It's so easy to try to hide things from God by not talking to Him about it and get even more frustrated, but what's the point? We can't hide anything from Him, He's all knowing. Did He ever tell us that He would be too busy for even the smallest concern we have? Or does the Lord have to check His schedule to see if He has time to hear us/spend time with us? Thankfully NO. Our transparency is deliverence and freedom for us as well.

I am encouraged when I am reminded that He is right there and He wants to hear from me. My faith is being tested in a lot of areas in my life like NEVER before, but I thank Father that I can come to Him about anything, no matter what time of the day or season.

Nothing deep ya'll just reflecting.....

Be blessed, trust God!

No comments:

Post a Comment