Monday, August 23, 2010

I feel better and it’s because of you!

Lord, I want to thank you. The last post I put up before this one, was very “emotional crisis”. You already know that though. Anyway, I just want to thank you, because I feel so much better. Last night and this morning, I have been thinking of how blessed I am to be where I am right now in my life. You are teaching me SO much and have placed me around mentors that pour into my life and are being used by you to prepare me for whatever ministry and kingdom work you have for me. I’ve learned that even though, it’s not an easy time in my life, that I really need to enjoy this time. Right now, I can get up freely, go where I want to go and come back when I want to come back. I can spend as much time with you as I want! I thank you for allowing me to work in your Kingdom like never before in this season. For I know that nothing that I am doing is in vain and that where I am is no coincidence. I don’t have to, nor will I pity my life or the seasons that you bless me to walk in. I am fearfully and wonderfully made and you love me! Thank you for your love Lord! Just because I am waiting in you for some things that I so desire, does not mean I have to feel or appear miserable. The devil is a big fat liar! I am victorious in Christ Jesus. I am standing on your promises and serving you. I know that you will bless me in your time, I love you Lord! Thank you :-)

Love,

Naya

No comments:

Post a Comment