Sunday, December 13, 2009

True Confessions..........



I rather be sleeping right now, but I felt an urge to write and to be honest with myself this time.





Wonder why I'm always encouraging others and sharing with them the hope and great future God has for them??? I thank God for the gift to encourage others and to speak into their life.





But I have to be honest, there is one person that I neglect to encourage and speak into their life; it's me. As I was laying down just moments ago and feeling so much pain from not understanding this season of my life; my pillow wet from tears flowing down my eyes and frustration from trying to understand, why??





I have been speechless lately with what has been going on in my life; have you ever been at a loss of words because you did not understand what the meaning of a undesirable and stretching season could be for in your life? I'm at a loss for words...............





"Neglect not the gift that is in thee", out of all the spiritual gifts the Lord has given my, I have neglected to use the gifts he has given me for myself (If that makes sense). I've shared my gifts with others, but when it comes to me; I have neglected myself.





A season is just what it is; a season and they do pass. A moment is exactly what it is, it moves on to yet another moment, and a breakthrough is what God has promised; I shall come through like pure Gold. I am the head and not the tail, I am fearfully and wonderfully made, I need not lean unto my own understanding, I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, God loves me and He has a wonderful plan for my life, I am not forgotten, my Father knows my name. His answers are Yes and Amen to my prayers. He loves me, He has blessings with my name on it, what God has for me is for me!! I will live and I shall not die! No weapon formed against me will prosper. He will give me the the desires of my heart and I was born to win!! I am the apple of His eye, no good thing will He withhold from me. For He knows what I need before I even ask. He has not rejected me, He has elevated me; I thank Him for discipline and for whipping me into shape. For the race is not given to the swift, but to the one that endures!! I will hold fast to His promises, I will trust Him. For He is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man to change His mind. And with Him nothing is impossible!! There is a fire inside of me, a passion and I will share it with the world. Every dream will be fulfilled and manifest in my life. Every action of faith will be taken. Hallelujah! This season has almost past, it's only a matter of time. This is just the end residue; it's clean up time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment