Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The PLAY button


I feel so blessed, I am blessed. Thank you Lord!


In the car today (where I do most of my thinking and where I get most revelation), I began to thank God for His "Push" in my life. Lately, maybe it's winter and a little discouragement I was feeling, I had begun to feel tired and to be honest; lazy; I wanted to sleep A LOT.


Instead of getting up for work........... I pressed the snooze button.


When I would take a nap.............. I pressed the snooze button when the alarm would go off.


Then, I begin to feel even more tired. After one nap last week (and pressing the snooze button on my phone several times), I heard Holy Spirit say; Stop pressing the snooze button on your life. Simple, but powerful.


In the car, after leaving somewhere that I purposely went to plant some seeds, that I know by faith will bear much fruit, I just began to thank God so much; that although I was pressing the snooze button in life, He still gave me a push and lead me further into my purpose. As I look back over my life, I can truly say God has always been setting me up to be blessed, so that I can bless others. And He will continue to do so!
Sometimes, it may feel like God is not near or we wonder if he is concerned about our circumstance, let me tell you; HE IS! You may wonder, like I have many times; why the desires of your heart have not manifested yet; He knows exactly what He is doing, Follow Him, Look to Him and your hearts desires will meet you on purpose lane (notice I did not say perfect lane, but purpose lane). What He has for you, what He has for me is already ours in Jesus name.
I thank God for decreeing and declaring over my life that; He is the vine and I am the branch. If I remain in Him and He in me, I will bear MUCH fruit; apart from Him I can do nothing.
I'm remaining in Him, staying connected, and I'm on "Play" again.
God is love,
Naya ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment