Friday, March 12, 2010

I miss you..........

There is someone that I miss so much. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. Sometimes, I miss you so much that it hurts. At other times, I miss you and become excited about seeing your smiling face. Why does God make us wait so long for some things? I'm not just talking about for a little while; I mean REALLY wait. When it seems it has been to long. No matter what it looks like, I'm holding on to the promise of our Father. I know full well that He is faithful. I thought for sure I would have seen you by now, heck I may have and not even known it.
I asked Him to tell you how much I miss you today and everyday. I trust that He delivered the message. I guess it's normal to miss someone you love when they are not right by your side. I smile sometimes and even laugh, just from the thought of you. I'm praying for you and that makes me feel closer to you. Awaiting that blessed day, when I will see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment