Sunday, February 14, 2010

A love letter


God,




I love you so much! I was supposed to write this letter to you a few weeks ago, but here I am writing it on Valentines Day! Father, it is not possible for me to write a letter to you and one setting and be able to tell you all that is on my heart and how thankful I am to you and for you!! But here goes part one:




You never cease to amaze me. Just when I think you have done something for me and it cannot be topped, you do something even greater. I don't know what I would do or be if you were not in my life. To be honest, I don't want to know! I think about how you were there for me when I did not want you to be and how when I even acted like I did not know you, you waited for ME! An all powerful, loving, mighty God waited for me. wow. Lord, how could I ever thank you? I pray that every day you wake me up is a day that I serve you. It is only because of you that I am who I am today and you have only just begun to work and massage me into who you desire me to be.




I just want to thank you for being you. For loving me enough to wait for me and to be patient and understanding with me as I wait in you. Throughout this journey with you, I pray that at the end of my days I have a life that was poured out for you. I know that every gift, every blessing, every answered prayer is all for you to get the glory and to be a blessing to others.




I love you so much and am so thankful to be your daughter and the apple of your eye!!




Love always,




Naya

No comments:

Post a Comment